Saturday 2 April 2022

Cara tanaman timun Jepun, vertical tower cucumber, japanese cucumber



Last week i went to Midvalley kuala lumpur to grab a few grocery stuffs and at the same time i went to Aeon Big ti purchase a few household items. This is the place where i bought my japanese cucumber seed at the gardening section.

The seed price was relatively cheap and suitable for small gardening at home. I have sowed the seeds and it has sprouted and then i decided to take a video and channel it in youtube which i did and from there above in this youtube video of mine there are quite a number of information that i have shared best to my knowledge in seeding right up to planting cucumber.

My youtube channel name the vertical farming tower are well known for Chili planting on vertical tower basically its all about experimenting planting chili differently compared to conventional way in huge acres and fields.

I planted 500 trees in vertical tower within a 40 square feet of area. Yes that's right. Please check my channel. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment