Tuesday 12 April 2022

Annalakshmi Restaurant - best Murungakai sambar meal

 


Recently i went to Chennai, India for a tour after a long break of the pandemic. but not to miss when comes to india it recall's my favourite restaurents that i use to hang out. In this particular moment i went to Annalakshmi Restaurent for a delicous meal. No doubt I alway for for the thali set meal comes with variety of vegetables and side dishes that you order. 

Well what ever it it my favourite ones are a meal with Sambar, their sambar is vert delicious and tasty.

I decided to bring back the flavour back to Malaysia and try it out myself. Above in the video you can see almost the end product in the making of sambar. 


second last shot of almost murungkai sambar getting ready with a final whistle or boil.. no pressure cooker here.


Of course in any cooking the oil, kadagu, followed by spices and herb and onion goes first.


This time i tried to add variety of vegetable are good enough for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment