Friday 3 December 2021

Trip to Ipoh, Perak, Weil hotel, Laana Thai, lpoh parade, Bercham, Amazing Thailand, Thai Food, Trip to Ipoh, Lunch in Ipoh

 Today while travelling to Ipoh, I decided to stop at a petrol station because was rushing to a toilet. In the petrol station they were very exciting things sold. I went with my friends there were four of them each of them bring their own baggage as we plan to stay in a hotel somewhere around the town. I hope this place that I'm going has many varieties and exciting places to visit. Better is known for use scenery and old buildings which resembles historical values of Malaysia.



Along the way you can see some all shop lots which has nice food served by the local people.

stop by for a cup of tea incase of travelling long distance... l was coming all the way from Kuala Lumpur

more to come......

So this building is actually called the Weil hotel in Ipoh. Is one of the famous hotel in Perak where most of the tourists come and stay here.

When I always come here I like to visit to this restaurant Lana Thai is one of the famous restaurant serving Thai food.
The interior of Laana thai....
The base counter of laana thai..

Well i hope you enjoyed much of the info....

No comments:

Post a Comment