Friday 3 December 2021

The Perfect Breakfast

 

One day i go to one shop with my dad, the shop was very nice. I like to go to the shop always because there are lots of things caught my eyes. After coming back from from the shop, my dad decided to cook breakfast since it was still early in the morning.  I shouted at my dad and he asked me why, i told him that i was hungry, hurry up with my breakfast...

                                            




My dad told me to wait - i will make it fast for you...- but still i shouted at my dad that don't do it late. My dad grinned and said ok no problem. 

To my suprise although i waited long, once the breakfast came to me, it was so delicious. Finally i told my dad that i love the breakfast and you can be a robot to do breakfast for me everyday...  

No comments:

Post a Comment