Thursday 31 March 2022

Adidas sportswear Midvalley

     The best part all products of Adidas last for years similar feeling with other famous brands that's why when it's getting expensive people still buy it. 



I went to Midvalley to get myself a sports shoe more of a cross trainer segment. Suprisingly after so long never been to the mall since the pandemic especially the sports section. 

To my suprise the adidas shoes was at the next level in terms of the pricing. The shoe cost roughly around RM1095. Yes you heard it right. 


The last time back in year 2015 when i bought my cross trainer sports shoe it cost me around RM300++ can't really remember and it lasted ever since till it broke.


The irony maybe shoe price sky rocketed after the pandemic goes post endemic, not sure if it will remain the same. For me just like when petrol price goes up chicken rice price also goes up but some month later when petrol price comes down, Chicken rice price will stay there. 


but I'm thinking the quality are not that bad with new technology, honestly i just buy for the brand name. They won't let you down. Spend a little money and you will feel the pride with Adidas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment