Wednesday 8 December 2021

The Pokemon Eraser

One day, my dad bought for me a pokemon eraser set from online shop. I bought one packet of eraser which contains 48 erasers. We can't play pokemon eraser by our own so i decided to call my sister to play with me. We played many games with each other and I won most of the game. I was very bored so i decided to play with my brother it was so difficult finally i won the game.



I got so excited on playing pokemon eraser everyday with my sister. But I always wonder how to win by playing with my brother. So, I went to youtube search how to win a pokemon eraser game. There was one youtuber name ''The Eraser Fighter''. He won the internatoinal pokemon competition. He had more than a million subscribers and many views. I watch every video of his to be better on play pokemon eraser.While watching many videos, he said a very interesting thing in one of his video.

 The youtuber said '' I always play pokemon erasers with my friends almost everyday and one day I decided to record videos and put it in a youtube channel''. Another interesting fact that he said was he was earning thousands of dollars per month by just doing youtube videos. Every video had almost 2-3 millions of viewers. I got so motivated so I started a youtube channel to do some vides about pokemon erasers and also other topic. As I was updating videos consistently for about 3 months I had about 1 million subscribers and many viewers for each of the video I took. My videos got viral so I started doing videos about other things to.Then, realized of the easiest way to make money was by making videos and posting on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment