Thursday 23 September 2021

What is Ivermectin, Usage, benefits and Risk

 What is Ivermectin, Usage, benefits and Risk

I heard that many blogs, news, social media talks about Ivermectin and its benefit during the pandemic, however i googled myself trying to understand what's the meaning, therefore the closes i would like to believe are from atleast wikipedia, I tried to understand and planned my own meaning and description which is almost the same as what i read from wikipedia.

Here goes

The drug ivermectin is used to treat parasite infestations. Head lice, scabies, river blindness, strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis are examples in humans. The medication is used in veterinary medicine to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other things.


Why people are crazy about Ivermectin, well I myself not sure who telling the truth and decided to leave this topic aside and let those experts in this field to talk about it.


We as ordinary people have no clue about all these topics. I'm unable to tell who's story really interesting about their research. 


Anyway be careful of what you read and sources from where...cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment