Thursday 19 August 2021

How to Start a Google zoom meeting?

When you launch Zoom from your desktop, it will like the above. It's very easy to use

Hey all, I found an interesting site or article about accessing or on how to use Google Zoom 



This site has a step by step guide on Google Zoom
How to use Zoom
In this blog have included links to the most favourite sites providing information, thanks to the author as you may visit their site for further information. 
You may actually follow the simple steps, it's easy and navigational for those already launch the screen.
  1. Sign in to your Zoom web portal.
  2. Click Meetings.
  3. Click Schedule a Meeting.
  4. Choose the date and time for your meeting.
  5. (Optional) Select any other settings you would like to use.
  6. Click Save.
However, when you intend to get started and possibly have doubts on FAQ, you may use this keyword as a search in google for answers. There will be varied but the answers are the same. 

Getting Started

Where do I begin?

How do I log in?

Where do I find the desktop or mobile app?

What do I do after I launch the app?

How do I start a meeting?

My Meetings

How do I configure the settings?

What can I do in a meeting?

Before your meeting:

Control video and audio quality.

Think about your background.

The most common Zoom problems and how to fix them



Tags
step by step how to use zoom,
how to join a zoom meeting for the first time,
how to use zoom app on android,
how to use zoom on laptop,
how to use zoom on ipad,
how to use zoom meeting on phone,
how to use zoom for free,
how to use zoom app
Fix Zoom issue,
Zoom Background change

No comments:

Post a Comment